All data and information provided on this site is partial fulfillment of the requirements for the subject of Thinking and Writing Strategies (LIB 401), Faculty of Communication and Media Studies. Sweet Little Lily makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis and for educational purposes only.

Monday, March 8, 2010


























































































hye...assalamualaikum w.bt..today i have many assignment...but i must do assignment thinking and writing for my sweet lecturer Miss Mimie...hehehe...this assignment about how to promote product review in your blog..so i want use my creativity and my experience to promote the product..

jengjeng!!!!... i want to promote my beautiful shawl...so colorful and attractive....
why i choose this product??because for me,shawl very popular and famous this year...
and be a trend especially students and carrier woman...

For my lovely friends...my shawl is cheaper and not expensive...suitable for student and this price very appropriate =)so let's choose my shawl...as for your information my shawl is very high qualities and beautiful... so anyone want to change you personality and become gorgeous let's buy my shawl...
if your wear my shawl, you will look very trendy,glamor,sophisticated.and maybe your will meet nice guys as you sweetheart =)..so don't discharge this change!!!

beside that,my shawl fabric very softener and smooth...
when your wear,is so easy and very comfortable without messy and ugly... your also look very high assured so so amazing!!!!!!!!trust me my lovely friend...
i also get more feedback and respond from my customer...they always praise my shawl is very good and very qualities another buyers shawl on this blog....so see how my product??i want to make your how to choose shawl...because for me, this time in market many shawl not good and not beautiful...so your don't choose shawl except my shawl...=)

furthermore,my silk shawl also easy to wash and iron...because is not wrinkle or crinkle..so your just bring my shawl in your bag without think and worried if your want travel and somewhere...
satisfied your know??

addition,my shawl also selled in all country...my branch have 43..i also combined with company RATU and ARIANI...so.if your want to buy my shawl faster and easy without dizzy your head to order from my online your can buy from my shop...my shop name is MUSLIHAH MUSLIMAH....






1 comment: