All data and information provided on this site is partial fulfillment of the requirements for the subject of Thinking and Writing Strategies (LIB 401), Faculty of Communication and Media Studies. Sweet Little Lily makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis and for educational purposes only.

Saturday, January 30, 2010

ABOUT ME...ASSIGNMENT LIB401

about me!!!!!! let's read togather2...

hoooooooola...ops!assalamualaikum...
my name is Siti Muslihah@Lily..
i'm from Batu pahat Johor...I Like my hometown...huhuhu
because my hometown is very peaceful and happening...
erm my age this year is 21 years old..wow!so amazing...
i like my age...because to me i was matured and maybe i change my attitude to be better..
who know??
my date of birth is eight october 1989... i was born at hospital Kota Tinggi..
i have 7 siblings...3 brother 2 sisters and 1 younger brother..my father work as teacher and my mom work as nurse at Klinik Kesihatan Parit Yaani.. i love them...
my 1st brother work as teacher at SMK Yong Peng...my sister in law as teacher at SMK Tun Ismail...their also have 1 cute child...my family love and care Nur Qysteena...
my 2nd broher work as teacher at sek keb Methodist Sentul..my sister in law as teacher at sek keb St.Mary Gombak..their also have 1 smart child and this name Ben Farish Akhmal... and same time their also continue studies in OUM KL..
my 3rd siser work as teacher at kuantan and her husband work as Engineer at pahang..
my 4th sister student at UM KL...conclusion...i'm very lucky because my God give me happiness family..so every second i always remember my family even i stay at the college Melati..hehehe..
my favourite dishes is asam pedas ikan mayong and tomyam seafood..because i like hot and spicy food..
i'm very simpe person..erm sometimes i like eat and eat and eat...when i'm go back afer class i will sleep..and this result i'm so difficult to sleep at night..so i can take advantage to study and do assignment like this without any trouble from my other friends especially my roomate..kuikui..
for me i like study at 2-6 a.m...because this time very quiet and i can focus do my work...erm what i want type in this blog??ok2...
actually,my skill english not very well...so i want continue my studies in this campus because i want to improve my english language to be better...
i'm also like many friends from other country because to me i can more add knowledge especially their culture,politics and economics...that's great...
for your information ,Lily is talkactive and chatterbox when her many problem..
beside that,she also do any work with right and quickly...and me, don't like trouble maker person... so i dont want listen anything weird happen ...

3 comments:

  1. Waalaikumsalam.I just want to repeat what Miss Mimi said which is, "please use a proper English" your "togather2" is not a proper English.Correct me if im wrong. =P Anyway,I adore your page.=) And not to mention I do love 'asam pedas' when its cook by my mum only.hehe. ;)

    ReplyDelete